No one *likes* this budget. There is so much that we should be doing:
- We should have small classrooms staffed by strong educators with the support staff, supplies and technology to do their jobs.
- We should enrich the school experience with sports and extracurriculars to support kids of different abilities.
- We should have more police officers and fire fighters to reduce overtime, fatigue and burn-out.
- We should have more Election staff as we head into a Presidential election with newly state-mandated “Early Voting”
- We should expand on the Attleboro Public Library’s efforts to encourage life-long learners of all ages and all abilities.
- We should do more to support our Veterans. They didn’t hesitate in supporting us.
- We should do more to support our elders who are living longer on fixed incomes in a tough economy
But Attleboro doesn’t have the money to do everything that we want to do, at…
View original post 653 more words